Mobile App: Shipments
You can quickly add orders to a new shipment or an existing shipment using the Flourish mobile app. In just a few taps you can build out an entire shipment with orders.
User permissions required:
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Create Shipment
- Settings > User Roles > Mobile Application tab > Outbound > Edit Shipment
Add an Order to a New Shipment:
- Navigate to the Outbound module:
- Select Orders by either:
- Scanning order QR codes (can scan as many orders as needed, and then add them to a shipment)
- Or tapping the radio buttons on the right of each order row:
- Select New Shipment, select the shipment Departure Date/Time and the shipment will be created (tap Save Shipment to save).
Add orders to an Existing Shipment:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above. Then, instead of choosing to create a New Shipment, tap the Existing Shipment button. You will see a screen with all existing shipments that are not shipped yet. Tap a shipment to select it:
- Confirm adding orders to this existing shipment:
- Save the shipment.
Permissions Required: Mobile Application > Outbound > Ship Shipment
Ship a Shipment:
- Navigate to the Outbound module and select the shipments tab:
- Tap Actions > Ship Shipment
- Confirm that you'd like to ship it: