Flourish Software messages and notifications
Overview of Flourish's notifications:
One unread message
No unread messages
View a Notification
Click the bell icon to view messages, read or new (unread) messages. From there, you can view and click on the message to continue to process it. Click the bell icon again to hide the messages.
After you click the bell icon, you can do the following:
- Click on the message to navigate to the relevant page to proceed to work.
- Marking all the notifications as 'read' sets a black background for the messages. Unread notifications have a gray background. This action also clears the number. For example, from "9+ new messages" to "no new messages."
"9+ new messages"
"no new messages."
Types of messages
There are several types of messages:
[Leaflink] New Order
- Click on the bell to view the unread messages (gray background):
- Click on the message, and the system redirects you to the order on the All Orders screen:
The two below behave the same when you click on them:
- [Leaflink] Failed to Update Order
- [Leaflink] Failed to Import Order
- Click on the bell to view the message:
- Click on the message. The system redirects you to the Sync Errors page (Settings / Integrations / LeafLink Integrations / Sync Errors.) to see the issue: