2023.01.24 Software Release 4.79.0
Flourish / Alpine IQ Integration (Phase 3).
- We adjusted the process of creating clone batches for METRC Rhode Island.
- We added more ways to get immature plant batches back in sync.
New reports for sales and cultivation.
California Excise Tax Rate 2023 Update. We are following up to update you on the changes we make following this change.
Flourish / Alpine IQ
We updated the Flourish Point of Sale to display dynamic loyalty data and redeem points using mapped discounts. Learn more here.
METRC Rhode Island
You can create clones from plant batches without requiring a package tag.
Sync clone batches
If your clone batch is out of sync, you can retry to sync it, depending on why it went out of sync. If the creation of the plant batch fails because the data you used is invalid, you can change your original selections and retry the sync. Learn more here.
New company level Cultivation reports
Cultivation - Cost Per Pound
- Please find it in Settings / Analytics/ Reports / Cultivation - Cost Per Pound.
This report displays the total applied cost to the harvest and the cost per pound. This report is based on the Applied additives data you submitted, which can include non-inventory items such as labor.
Cultivation - Harvest Yields to Price (Sold)
- Please find it in Settings / Analytics/ Reports / Cultivation - Harvest Yields to Price (Sold).
This report displays the prices you sold of packages for a given harvest.
New Facility level report
Medicinal vs. Recreational Sales.
- Please find it in Analytics/ Reports / Retail - Medicinal vs Recreational Sales:
This report displays retail sales information by
- Med or Rec
- Payment Type
California Excise Tax Rate 2023 Update.
We are following up to update you on the changes we make following this change. Learn more here.