Outbound orders Payment Status
You can see the Payment Status or your outbound orders and use the filter to display the ones you want to view.
The Payment Status displays on the Order details screen:
You can also view the Payment Status and filter on it in the "All Orders" screen.
Display the Payment Status
- Go to Outbound/Orders
- In the All Orders screen, click the Grid Settings button
- Locate Payment Status and toggle it 'On'.
- You can drag and drop to set the order of the columns.
- Scroll down and click Update
Payment Status - definitions
- Awaiting Payment - You did not record any payments or recorded a payment of $0.00.
- Partially Paid - You recorded payment, but there is still a Balance Due. The Balance Due is not $0.00.
- Paid - You recorded payments, and everything is paid or overpaid.
- Partially Refunded - Future State. Currently, there is no way to refund an outbound order.
- Refunded - Future State. Currently, there is no way to refund an outbound order.