Flourish Supported Hardware, Networking, and Vendors
Supported & Recommended Hardware:
Flourish is web-based and can be accessed by almost any computer running a modern web browser. The Chrome Browser is needed to take advantage of our Chrome extension for Metrc Transfers.
For production systems using peripherals like receipt printers, label printers, scales, etc; systems running Windows 10 and 11 are the only ones supported.
Please see our Printer and hardware options and setup article for essential details on the utility software needed for all printing from Flourish.
Flourish does not have a scanner integration at this time. Choose a scanner that can scan to a network drive.
Flourish Mobile application runs on Android OS 10 and above.
We strongly recommend Zebra handheld scanners for their superior durability with integrated scanning.
While not integrated, we do recommend the Ohaus Ranger 3000 Series
See our IDScan.net page for specifics (Pending update)
Any Epson-compatible cash drawer.
Approved Hardware and Networking Vendors (click here to view Recommended Hardware & Vendors):
- PLS: Best for operations that need hardware provisioning, infrastructure build-out, and management.
- Hardware guidance & provisioning with leasing options. Outsourced IT Management for computer, network, and security infrastructure.
- Alcott Enterprises: Best for larger, tech-enabled operations in need of strategic technology advising, management, and operational guidance.
- Strategic Technology Advising. Outsourced IT Management for computer, network, and security infrastructure. Project management for application development, integrations, and special projects
As Flourish is a cloud hosted application, having a fast, reliable, and secure network infrastructure is necessary to support operations. below are best practices to provide those that environment.
- Hardware all equipment into the network.
- All wiring should be Cat5e, or higher cabling, shielded as necessary, and properly terminated.
- For self-managed networks we recommend reviewing and training on PCI Merchant Resources including PCI Firewall Basics.
- Segregated Networks, Physical (preferred) or Logically, for Retail, Payments, General Operations, and Staff.
- Minimum Bandwidth recommendations:
Number of Registers
1 - 10 Registers, Up to 250 orders/day
11+ Registers, 1000+ orders/day