Mobile Inventory Count - Enter the Number of Packages per Item
- Use this method in a large distribution warehouse or facility.
- This is a quick way to do a hand count to see if the number of packages of an item is accurate.
- Select an item, count all of the packages, and enter the total number of packages for the item.
- The purpose of this count is to find discrepancies, inform you, and start a count of the actual packages if you need.
- You can perform this count on the web app without a scanner. See more here:
- Use the Android Mobile App to scan.
- Use the Flourish Web App to submit, review, complete, and cancel inventory counts.
- You can perform only one Inventory count at a time.
The Mobile Application Role must have Inventory Counts 'On'. See the prerequisites here.
Perform the count
- Tap Inventory Counts.
- If there is no count in progress, Tap Enter Number of Packages per item.
- If you want to proceed with a count in progress, tap the title of the Count in Progress.
- If you want to start a new count, Tap Enter Number of Packages per item and
confirm to cancel a current pending count.
- The app displays the Areas to include in this count:
- Toggle 'On' the areas to include. You can also toggle 'On' "Include All Areas".
- Tap Save.
- Scan a package of the first item you want to count.
- The app displays the item. Enter the number of packages for this item.
- Tap Save.
- To proceed to the next item, tap Scan a new Item to Count:
- Repeat steps 5 to 8 until you are ready to submit the count.
- When you are done, tap the Exit Count green button. The count details are available on the web app to submit and proceed from there.