Inventory: Bulk Actions
Certain inventory actions within Flourish can be performed on individual packages or by selecting multiple packages. These include:
- Combining packages
- Locating packages
- Adding packages to an outbound Sales Order
- Printing package labels
Bulk Actions can be enabled or disabled for each facility in your Flourish instance.
Tutorial: Enabling/Disabling Bulk Actions on Inventory
- Navigate to Manage Settings.
- Click Configuration.
- Choose the desired facility.
- Under the Inventory section, toggle the switch on to disable Bulk Actions.
Note: When enabled, combining inventory can optionally be further limited to only
- packages with the same item name
- packages in the same lot/batch
- Click Update to save your changes.