Chrome Extension for METRC Transfers
Use the Flourish chrome extension to quickly create your transfers in METRC from your Shipments in Flourish Software.
- You can use the extension in ME, CA, CO, MA, ME, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, OR, RI, and SD (as of v0.1.40).
- Make sure your user role in METRC gives you access to Transfers.
- Download google chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Download, add, and activate the chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flourish/emeinpfbejmkhhfpdjggnbagmfahpifp.
- Create your orders and Shipment in Flourish Software.
- Make sure your Shipment has only one Destination (in California).
Use the extension
When your order and shipment are ready, create the corresponding "Transfer" in METRC.
Once the above setup is complete:
- Go to METRC.
- Go to Transfers.
- Click New Transfer.
- Click on the extension on the top right of your screen (see the video below).
- Choose the shipment and type.
- Click the Fill Transfer Form button, and the extension will copy your shipment data from Flourish into the appropriate fields on the METRC New Transfer form.
- Verify the information and click the Register Transfer button.
After transferring using METRC, go back to Flourish:
- Ship the Shipment in Flourish.
- Click Sync transfers in Flourish.
Update the transfer
Please visit Troubleshooting Chrome Extension for METRC Transfers