Chrome Extension for METRC Transfers
METRC Transfers - Using the Google Chrome Extension
The chrome extension is an easy way to quickly create your transfers in METRC from your Shipments in Flourish Software.
Before you use the extension, please note the following:
- The extension is deployed for these states: California, Michigan, Nevada.
- Make sure your user role in METRC gives you access to Transfers.
- Make sure you are using google chrome. If you don't use google chrome please download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Download, add and activate the chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flourish/emeinpfbejmkhhfpdjggnbagmfahpifp.
- Create your orders and Shipment in Flourish Software.
- Make sure your shipment has only one Destination (in California).
- In Flourish, Print the Manifest on the Shipment.
Now, that your order and shipment are ready you can go ahead and create the corresponding "Transfer" in METRC.
Once the above setup is complete:
- Go to METRC.
- Go to Transfers.
- Click "New Transfer".
- Click on the extension on the top right of your screen (see the video below)
Note: If you cannot log in to the extension, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to enable the chrome extension for you
- Choose the shipment and type.
- Click "Fill Transfer Form" and your shipment data from Flourish will be copied into the appropriate fields on the METRC New Transfer form.
- Verify the information and click "Register Transfer".
After transferring using METRC, go back to Flourish:
- Ship the Shipment in Flourish (In case you did not ship it before)
- Sync transfers in Flourish