Chrome Extension for METRC Transfers
Use the Flourish chrome extension to quickly create your transfers in METRC from your Shipments in Flourish Software.
Before you use the extension
- You can use the extension in CA, CO, MA, MI, MO, NV, OR, and work on OK.
- Make sure your user role in METRC gives you access to Transfers.
- Download google chrome here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Download, add, and activate the chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flourish/emeinpfbejmkhhfpdjggnbagmfahpifp.
- Create your orders and Shipment in Flourish Software.
- Make sure your shipment has only one Destination (in California).
Use the extension
When your order and shipment are ready, you can go ahead and create the corresponding "Transfer" in METRC.
Once the above setup is complete:
- Go to METRC.
- Go to Transfers.
- Click New Transfer.
- Click on the extension on the top right of your screen (see the video below).
- Choose the shipment and type.
- Click Fill Transfer Form, and the extension will copy your shipment data from Flourish into the appropriate fields on the METRC New Transfer form.
- Verify the information and click Register Transfer.
After transferring using METRC, go back to Flourish:
- Ship the Shipment in Flourish.
- Click Sync transfers in Flourish.