Before Setting Up WooCommerce Integration
Before you set up and activate the integration between WooCommerce and Flourish Software, ensure that all the data and the data points are ready.
Follow the steps below to ensure things are running smoothly between the two platforms.
Flourish Wholesale Portal Setup
Match the Data Points
- Items in Flourish map to Products in WooCommerce by the SKU.
- Customers in WooCommerce map to Destinations in Flourish by the License Number. Flourish allows Destinations to have the same name but different license numbers when syncing incoming Orders from WooCommerce.
- Brands - By Name.
Flourish is the point of truth for all item and inventory information. That means items and inventory created in Flourish sync to WooCommerce automatically. You can choose to sync item info, inventory levels, or both.
- Items are created in Flourish first. WooCommerce will "listen" to Flourish's Item webhook for new items to list on the website.
- The integration will use the SKU field (Flourish's unique identifier) for synchronization.
The following data elements for items flow from Flourish to WooCommerce, so ensure all are accurate in Flourish. To learn more about creating/updating items in Flourish, click here.
- Item Name
- Customers in WooCommerce map to Destinations in Flourish
- A New Destination will be created in Flourish if a customer in WooCommerce is not in Flourish Software when the order is synced.
WooCommerce Product Listing State
The listing states for products in WooCommerce are:
Item Setup Instructions
Ensure the WooCommerce product SKU matches the SKU of the item in Flourish Software exactly.
Update the SKU in WooCommerce by following the instructions below:
- Go to Inventory.
- Find and click the item you want to update the SKU for, then click Edit.
- Add the SKU for the parent item and click Save.
Lastly, go back into Flourish Software and find the matching item to enable "E-commerce Active"
- Go to Settings > Inventory.
- Find the item and click Edit.
- Toggle ON the E-Commerce Active rule.
Now that you are all set, let's proceed to Setting up and activating the Integration!