METRC CA Outbound Cultivation tax flexibility
"Tax On, Tax Off!"
- You can configure Flourish not to calculate cultivation taxes on outbound orders for your facility. This setting is the default behavior for all sales orders.
- On an individual order eligible for cultivation tax, Flourish will allow you to turn On or Off the cultivation tax as needed.
Set the Default behavior
Set Flourish not to calculate cultivation taxes for your facility.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Configuration.
- Locate Outbound section.
- Toggle On Disable automatic cultivation tax calculation on allocated qty.
Set the behavior per order
Toggle cultivation tax on/off on an individual Outbound Order:
- Go Outbound/Orders
- Locate the order
- Check the box next to Est. Cultivation Tax to include the automatic cultivation tax calculation.
- Uncheck the box next to Est. Cultivation Tax to exclude the automatic cultivation tax calculation.